BENEFITS OF PROJECT RECOGNITION
- Recognized projects receive a letter of recognition from DVSGA.
- Recognized projects will have a summary of the project benefits displayed on the DVSGA website. The summary will contain the names of the developer along with other project participants (engineer, architect, advisors).
- A DVSGA member will testify at planning and zoning hearing meetings about the project’s smart growth benefits.
- A press release is generated and offered to local media outlets and posted on the DVSGA social media sites.
- An e-mail blast is sent to DVSGA members to announce the recognized project.